[(IU Student Ambassadors) 채용 공고 안내]

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-10-06 00:58 조회200회 댓글0건

이메일 ksaatiu@gmail.com
홈페이지

본문

학우여러분!

안녕하십니까, KSA at IU입니다.

현재 IU Student Ambassadors 에서 2022년 신입 채용공고를 모집중에 있습니다.

자세한 내용은 담당자님께서 보내주신 전문과 첨부파일을 참고해주시기 바랍니다.

-------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ellie Kopp and I am a Student Coordinator in the IUB Office of Admissions. We are currently in the process of hiring Student Ambassadors and wanted to reach out to see if you would be able to share this opportunity with your students or if you have any students you would like to recommend for the position. Student Ambassadors help with presentations and giving tours to prospective students and their families. We are seeking applicants from a broad range of student communities across campus. I have included a short blurb below and have attached a couple of promotional graphics to share as well.

The Office of Admissions is currently accepting applications for Student Ambassadors! If you're interested in becoming an IU Tour Guide, applications can be submitted at go.iu.edu/ambassador and will be accepted until 11:59pm on Friday, October 21st. If you have any questions, please reach out to hoosiers@iu.edu.

Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for your consideration!

Best,

Student Ambassador Leadership Team

Ellie, Maddy, Ben, Ethan, Jacob, and Mary Claire

Student Ambassador Leadership Team 

Office of Admissions 

940 E. Seventh Street 

Bloomington, IN 47405 

admissions.indiana.edu 

--------------------------------------

감사합니다.

인디애나 대학교 한인 학생회. 

댓글목록